The Iron County Medical Care Facility (ICMCF) seeks a full-time MDS Nurse (RN) to join our team in Crystal Falls, Michigan.
If you have solid knowledge and expertise in the MDS process including governmental and state requirements/regulations and can assume a leadership role, we want to hear from you!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MDS NURSE.
- Complete MDS assessments in accordance with State, Federal, and facility guidelines.
- Create person-centered care plans for skilled rehab nursing patients and long-term care residents.
- Facilitate weekly care conference and serve as liaison between resident, family and interdisciplinary team.
- Complete necessary job duties in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Assume nursing floor duties, when necessary.
- Assist the MDS Coordinator with the utilization process when necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. This is a full-time position (primarily weekdays) offering a starting wage of $25.38 per hour with a wage increase after 6 months of employment based on your years of experience as an RN. In addition, the ICMCF offers a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, generous retirement plan, paid vacation, paid sick time, life insurance, and uniform allowance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR MDS NURSE.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan, required.
- Previous MDS, Skilled Nursing, and Long Term Care experience, preferred.
- Possess knowledge of nursing assessment process and care plan development in accordance with State and Federal guidelines.
- Must be organized and able to handle multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a professional demeanor that ensures trust and competence amongst peers, residents and their families.
- Ability to manage a diverse workload and prioritize tasks.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
ABOUT US. Learn more at ironcountymcf.com