Auto-Pro Glass & Tire, a full-service glass, tire and automotive repair facility, seeks a welcoming and helpful Service and Tire Sales Manager to join our team in Houghton, Michigan. The main priority of this position is exceptional customer service at all times which includes greeting customers as they enter our business, call on the phone or contact us electronically. Often times you may the first or only contact a customer has with Auto-Pro and we want that to be first class every time.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced automotive service environment and are described as someone who gets the job done with a smile on your face, we want to hear from you!
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. $15.00 – $25.00 per hour, based on your knowledge and experience, in addition to ongoing pay incentive opportunities. We offer a SIMPLE IRA, supplemental insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays and ample training.
WORK SCHEDULE. Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm and occasional Saturdays.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS AN AUTO-PRO SERVICE & TIRE SALES MANAGER.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Previous work experience in tire sales and service, parts management, or the automotive service industry desired, however, we will train the right individual who expresses a passion for our business and the work we do.
- Through your interactions, you instill confidence and trust with our customers, vendors and staff.
- A professional manner at all times with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Perform general office tasks (greet visitors/answer phones in a cheerful and helpful manner, schedule appointments, collect payment at time of service, handle traditional and online correspondence with accuracy, typing, proofreading, filing, copying, printing, organizing, ensure office space is neat, stocked and ready for each day, etc.)
- Ability to handle client requests and complaints to satisfaction.
- Proficiency with computers and basic office software, required.
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks, a bonus.
- Possess a keen eye for detail, organization and accuracy.
- Possess an impeccable attendance record, an exceptional work ethic and exemplary time management skills.
- Able to work with little to no supervision and are a flexible, adaptable team player.
INTERESTED? Apply online at autopro.hirescore.com
Position open until filled.
Learn more about us at autoproglass.com