mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Loan Maintenance/Credit Card Specialist to join our existing Loan Operations team in Manistique, Michigan. Your role in this position will include a wide range of loan operational activities such as keying in loan maintenance to our banking system, creating and reviewing reports, working with customers in a timely manner, and maintaining our credit card program (investigate/resolve inquiries and fraud issues, open/close accounts). If you are described as someone who provides superior customer service on all fronts and in all situations and are a team player, we want to hear from you! This is a new position within our company. The successful candidate will report to the Assistant Vice President/Sr. Loan Operations Officer.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 1 year of banking operations experience and a degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years of loan data entry and analysis experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills specifically Microsoft Office with additional training in Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
- Possess the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to apply analytical skills to resolving issues in an accurate and timely manner.
- Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a bank that focuses on community banking.
Interested? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor