Easy Ice continues to grow and seeks a highly-qualified Service Delivery Coordinator to join their team in Marquette, Michigan. In this role, you will be responsible for owning the Easy Ice customer experience in all aspects of service within a designated region, including emergency service, installations, equipment trades and more. The Service Delivery Manager also acts as a liaison among internal departments, Service Partners, technicians, technical support teams and the customer.
This position serves as a leader regarding the handling of customer inquiries and service complaints, as well as working with internal team members. The ideal candidate is energetic, enthusiastic and able to forge lasting relationships among internal and external stakeholders.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. $14.00 – $19.50 per hour, based on knowledge and experience, along with a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, life and short-term disability insurance, a flexible spending account and ample opportunity for career advancement.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; College Degree desired.
- 3 years in a customer service role providing exceptional results.
- You are relentlessly curious, tech savvy and enjoy solving problems.
- Previous HVAC, plumbing or electrical experience desired.
- You work effectively with employees in various departments of the company.
- You possess strong phone skills and the ability to project a pleasant tone.
- You can prioritize while working in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess working knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and multi-line phone systems.
- You are organized, energetic and reliable.
- You are self-motivated, disciplined and work well individually and as a team member.
- You have a desire to continually increase your knowledge of the industries we serve and products, services and processes our company can produce.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
No phone calls, emails or walk-ins please.