Kubick Aviation Services, Inc.
Kubick Aviation Services, Inc. seeks an Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Aircraft Mechanic to join their fun, dynamic and growing team in Kingsford, Michigan.
The A&P Aircraft Mechanic position is ideal for someone who enjoys a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and can perform direct maintenance on aircraft.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE A&P AIRCRAFT MECHANIC.
- Overhaul, maintain and repair of airframe components, power plants, aircraft communication, navigation equipment and associated components in accordance with Kubick Aviation Services, Inc. manuals, bulletins, orders and FAA requirements.
- Ensure that the appropriate tagging is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft.
- Be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as safe work conditions.
- Responsible for signing for accomplishment of work on applicable work forms and records
- Responsible for keeping work area clean, safe and orderly at all times.
- Process necessary paperwork in a timely fashion.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting wage of $18 – $25 per hour with ample opportunity to advance based on your knowledge, experience and contributions to the team in addition to a monthly wellness stipend, SIMPLE IRA retirement plan, life insurance, accidental death benefit, vision insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, YMCA membership and company provided apparel.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS A KUBICK AVIATION A&P AIRCRAFT MECHANIC.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required; college degree preferred.
- Must possess and A&P License.
- 3 years’ experience in General Aviation, preferred.
- Previous experience with Cessna Conquest and Citation aircraft, a bonus.
- Possess keen troubleshooting skills in airframe, powerplant, electric and hydraulic systems.
- Possess own tools and tool box, required.
- Ability to follow safe work practices, proper lifting techniques & wear protective equipment.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, kneel, crawl, twist and reach; lift objects above head; work in tight spaces; lift of up to 50 pounds, as needed.
- Possess sufficient vision to perform the functions of this position.
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- A professional manner at all times with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess an impeccable attendance record, an exceptional work ethic and exemplary time management skills.
APPLY ONLINE below. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
ABOUT US. Learn more at kubickaviation.com.