U.P. Rehab Services
U.P. Rehab is looking for a qualified Billing Assistant/Preauthorization Specialist to join their team in Marquette, MI! As Billing Assistant/Preauthorization Specialist, you will be expected to take on a variety of roles as requested to aid in the daily operation of the U.P. Rehab Accounting/Billing Office. The ideal candidate for this role possesses the ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and pay great attention to detail.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Post payments (EFT, credit card, check) for the Kingsford clinic in RMT and make deposits as necessary.
- Kingsford A/R – Follow up on unpaid and denied claims.
- Prepare and mail monthly statements for Kingsford clinic.
- Process and complete medical records requests for all outpatient clinics.
- Assist with daily reconciliation of charges and month end invoicing for outpatient clinics.
- Track Medicare Part B cap amounts for outpatient clinics.
- Assist in obtaining pre-authorizations when needed.
- Monitor and review patient load/authorization statuses to ensure authorizations are not missed or exceeded.
- Verify benefits and coverage info for new patients/new cases.
- Resolves authorization and diagnoses issues sent by the Business Office.
- Reconciles daily deposits for Perform 4 Life.
- Performs monthly billing for Perform 4 Life.
- Assist with performing chart audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
COMPENSATION U.P. Rehab offers a competitive wage depending on knowledge and experience.
- Highschool degree or equivalent
- Experience in medical billing and coding
- Knowledge of Release of Information process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Knowledge of insurance rules.
IF YOU’RE READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, U.P. REHAB WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU.
APPLY ONLINE ONLY. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
LEARN MORE ABOUT U.P. REHAB AT http://uprehab.com/