M.J. VanDamme, Inc. is a construction firm involved in mining, farming, and civil construction who seeks Commercial Truck Drivers to join our team in Gwinn, Michigan. As Truck Driver, you will safely transport construction equipment and materials to and from all job sites, sometimes in excess of 100 miles of the shop. This position is part of the operating engineers local 324 union.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TRUCK DRIVER.
- Perform pre-trip inspections of commercial vehicle
- Safely load and unload equipment/material over all terrains
- Properly secure all loads
- Perform all job functions in a safe manner in order to avoid personal injury and equipment damage
- Obey all traffic laws
- Maneuver and control the commercial vehicle in a safe fashion, in all situations and weather conditions
- Other duties as required
COMPENSATION M.J. VanDamme puts great value in the Commercial Truck Driver position by offering a total benefits package of $25.21 an hour that includes pension, vacation and holiday pay, and premium paid health care.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED.
- Must possess a valid, Class A driver’s license
- CDL with doubles endorsement in the State of Michigan preferred
- Must possess a clean driving record in the past year
- 2 years’ experience as a commercial truck driver, required
INTERESTED? Apply online below!
No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
ABOUT US. M.J. VanDamme, Inc. is a construction firm involved in mining, farming, and civil construction. For over 20 years we have been serving our clients and expanding our services to meet the unique needs of the many industries we serve. M.J. VanDamme, Inc. has built a reputation as a quality services provider throughout the Midwest, including Michigan’s Upper Peninsula and Northern Wisconsin.