mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Credit File Maintenance Clerk to join our existing Central Credit team in Manistique, Michigan. As a member of our professional team, you will be responsible for maintaining loan files for all branches, learning the loan policy and assist in monitoring policy exceptions, verifying all files contain the required documents, helping to clear technical exception items jointly with lenders, helping to obtain financial information from customers, releasing loan files and collateral in accordance with established guidelines, keeping track of the files when they are out of the file room, processing all paid loans, and completing quarterly note audits.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 2+ years of previous banking experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills specifically Microsoft Office with additional training in Microsoft Excel.
- Possess the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to apply analytical skills to resolving issues.
- Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service both internally and externally.
The position offers competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a Bank that focuses on community banking.
Interested? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor