mBank is seeking a Facility Maintenance worker to join our existing team in Marquette, Michigan. A successful candidate for this position will be responsible for insuring Bank buildings are clean, in orderly condition and will perform a variety of tasks involving general maintenance of Bank facilities, equipment and grounds. Duties include snow/ice removal, landscaping upkeep, and maintenance related repairs and inspections.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- Previous facilities maintenance or janitorial experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to identify maintenance needs or concerns.
- Possess problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
The position offers competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, a positive work atmosphere with a Bank that focuses on community banking.
INTERESTED? Apply online.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor