Laser North (LNI), a laser cutting and fabrication specialist, seeks an industrious and self-motivated Janitor to join their team in Baraga, Michigan.
As a Janitor, you will be instrumental in ensuring the cleanliness of the facility, inside and outside, as well as performing minor maintenance tasks. To succeed, you must be highly motivated with an exceptional work ethic, have a strong drive to solve problems, and the ability to continuously improve. If you are an organized individual with excellent communication skills and a commitment to superior facility upkeep, we want to hear from you!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE LASER NORTH JANITOR.
- Execute written & verbal instructions/procedures to maintain a clean, tour ready facility.
- Safely perform minor maintenance tasks and custodial duties including painting, power washing, and cleaning with hazardous chemicals.
- Operate light maintenance equipment (ex: floor scrubbers, mowers, etc.)
- Efficiently perform duties in production work areas during production hours.
- Safely operate forklift truck for organizational or production purposes, as needed.
- Troubleshoot and identify possible facility repairs.
- Perform minor facility repairs.
- Replenish supplies and keep inventory of supplies.
- Willingness to assist other production areas when needed.
- Collaborates effectively with the entire LNI team to assure clear communication.
COMPENSATION. $10 – $14 per hour, based on knowledge and experience, in addition to a performance-based bonus, major medical insurance, supplemental medical insurance (employer funded), a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan, paid time off, paid holidays, company provided apparel, a clean and safe work environment, and great management.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AS A LASER NORTH JANITOR.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing setting as a janitor, preferred.
- Ability to effectively operate light machines to perform janitorial duties.
- Reliable transportation and impeccable attendance record, required.
- Ability to follow safe work practices and proper lifting techniques, required.
- Ability to read and follows instructions.
- Excellent time management, organization and communication skills.
- A positive, collaborative personality that makes you an asset to our team.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Position open until filled.
ABOUT US. Learn more at lasernorthinc.com