Innovate Marquette SmartZone http://innovatemarquette.org/
Are you passionate about exploring how all platforms, channels, and technologies can be used to enhance and grow company’s? Do you possess the ability to lead and mentor a team of students? If so, you might be a great fit for our company!
Innovate Marquette SmartZone is searching for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team in Marquette, MI! As Marketing Coordinator, you will work with SmartZone management staff members to develop, manage, and execute comprehensive marketing strategies to enhance the organization’s brand and increase the current customer base and “deal flow”. You will also manage a small team of part-time NMU student employees to assist with day-to-day implementation of the overall marketing strategy and its related functions and operations. These functions will include the following areas of expertise: public relations, copywriting, social media management, website management, and event planning.
- Develop and manage comprehensive content marketing programs with defined budgets, goals, strategies, audiences, tactics, and measurements for all internal and external client projects and audiences.
- Act as the primary copywriter and editor-in-chief of content calendar, development, management, storage/archival, and organization processes.
- Provide consistent content updates to communication channels to stimulate traffic, attract customers, increase brand awareness, and provide meaningful engagement and followers.
- Execute and manage content marketing programs across multiple channels and tactics including: email, landing pages, webinars, video, mobile, SEO, PPC, blogs on social media, and websites.
- Support other aspects of internal and external client marketing including: tradeshow support, channel partner support, design, and layout.
- Provide content effectiveness and analysis in monthly reports, including monitoring and reporting on campaign results.
- Summarize and prepare information and graphs for PowerPoint presentations to senior management.
- Coordinate and lead events and related meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
COMPENSATION Innovate Marquette SmartZone puts great value in the Marketing Coordinator position by offering $34,000 – $40,000/year depending on candidate knowledge and experience, as well as healthcare benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Impeccable writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think and perform analytically, logically, and strategically
- Well organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong recent working knowledge and expertise in the digital space, including social media & event management platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Eventbrite, etc.)
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Knowledge in AP style writing
- Experience in the entrepreneurial, start-up, or incubator ecosystem
- Experience with CMS website back end (especially WordPress)
- Experience designing and/or implementing targeted SEO, SEM, or social campaigns
APPLY ONLINE AT SmartZone.HireScore.com
ABOUT Innovate Marquette SmartZone: Innovate Marquette SmartZone is a non-profit organization whose mission is to create a world-class entrepreneurial ecosystem in Marquette, MI to support and promote inventors, innovators, entrepreneurs, and technology enabled start-ups in our community. In addition, the organization manages the day-to-day operations of NMU’s Invent@NMU program, an idea incubator/accelerator that utilizes a team of NMU students to provide inventors, makers and small business owners a variety of entrepreneurial start-up support services. Learn More at: InnovateMarquette.org