mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of an experienced Mortgage Loan Officer to join our existing team in Marquette, Michigan. As a member of our professional team, you will be responsible for developing new mortgage loan business, deposit gathering and growth while managing an existing portfolio of established clients.
If you have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 5+ years of previous mortgage lending experience in a Community Banking environment with sound credit skills and some formal credit training.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or similar degree program.
- Knowledge of various types of mortgage products and services.
- Ability to apply analytical skills to resolving issues.
- Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong sales aptitude with a proven track record.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office with advanced training in Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all, one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a bank that focuses on community banking.
Interested? Apply online below.
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor