UPPCO seeks an energetic and positive individual to join our team in Marquette, Michigan as a Temporary Accounting Clerk/Clerical Assistant. In this temporary position, the successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient and accurate entry of data and invoices into our systems, filing, preparing mailings and various general office duties as needed.
COMPENSATION. $15.00 per hour.
SCHEDULE. This is a temporary position working full-time Monday – Friday. The position will run approximately 90-120 days and will being as soon as the right candidate is identified.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Exposure to college coursework or business experience involving accounting and data processing/entry would be plus.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook email), required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- A positive, motivated attitude that is flexible and works well within a team.
- Must reside within 30 minutes of UPPCO’s Marquette, Michigan office.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
No phone calls, emails or walk-ins please.
ABOUT US. UPPCO is a private, equity-owned, regulated electric utility delivering safe, reliable energy to about 54,000 customers in 10 counties of Michigan’s pristine Upper Peninsula. Our assets include 7 hydroelectric renewable energy generation facilities that also offer public recreational opportunities on land and water, 2 combustion turbines providing a total generation capacity of approximately 80 megawatts, 3,300 miles of electric distribution lines, and 58 distribution substations. Learn more at uppco.com.